I can't believe we actually made it past the hump day of the first week of the school year! It's been fine for the kids, but really agonizing for me.
My daughter, 10, loves it when I put small little surprises in her lunch! In the past, I surprised her with a spring butterfly lunch and an Easter lunch filled with stuffed Easter Eggs. Today, I just wanted to tell her to have a good day, and make her smile. I hope I did.
This is my four year old's lunch! I just used a black Sharpie, the peel won't let it contaminate the food. Of course, you wouldn't write on anything that you or they planned on eating.
However, this isn't the first time that Sharpies and food have met at our house. Each Halloween, we pass out Jack-o-Lantern Oranges or Cuties to their teammates for baseball, soccer or other events!
Think you are pretty creative with a Sharpie? Enter the Sharpie Challenge, or just read about all the amazing things people are doing with them! Get more information at http://www.sharpie.com/enUS/Pages/Creations.aspx
No comments:
Post a Comment