Labels

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Themed Surprise Lunch

This adorable lunch I packed to surprise my ten year old daughter won't earn me Mom of the Year.  That's because I borrowed the idea from my friend, Holley, and I think she borrowed it from someone else.  But this is certainly an award winning idea!  I can't wait to hear about the surprise from my daughter tomorrow when she gets home from school!   

I packed a cute little Easter basket in her lunch box, then filled little plastic eggs with some of her favorite, bite size lunch items.  It includes a cut up beef stick, baby carrots, peanuts, cheese cubes, sunflower seeds, goldfish crackers, fruit snacks and a sliced up granola bar. 

If you can't find a small basket, lining the bottom of a sandwich bag or lunch box with Easter grass would be cute, too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment