Labels

Friday, July 27, 2012

Dr Dreadful Zombie Lab

Summer is wearing down on us, we were so exhausted yesterday after a full day of fun and sun, that we skipped our weekly Family Mad Science Night, and dinner too.  So today, while my little one wasn't quite feeling himself, we had a Family Science Night - Afternoon Edition! 

I bought the kids a Dr. Dreadful Zombie Lab kit.  I love any activity that makes kids follow WRITTEN directions, and there are unrepairable consequences if you don't follow them correctly!  It's one of the reasons I will buy those expensive novelty cake and brownie mixes for them, too!

We set up the lab, which is a skull, and then made "edible" things like brain juice, barf and gummy bugs!  Trust me, it all taste terrible, sour and nasty, but we all have to at least taste it.... as any self respecting mad scientist would! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment